Our product range includes a wide range of proto double open end spanners set and combination spanner set.
Proto Double Open End Spanners Set
Product Price: Rs 8,000 / PieceGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Piece
Size Range: 7/32” to 1/2” Includes:(9) 7/32”, 15/64”, 1/4”, 9/32”, 5/16”, 11/32”, 3/8”, 7/16”, 1/2” Open End
|Type Of Spanner
|75 Degree Angled Head
Wrenches Description:9-Piece 7/32” to 1/2” Rounded 75° Angled Head Satin Double Open End Wrench Set by Proto®.
If You’re Looking for a Reliable Solution to Complete Your Project, This 1ST-Grade Product Is Right up Your Alley. Designed Utilizing the Finest Materials, It Delivers Unmatched Levels of Durability and Strength Needed to Provide Long-Lasting Service Life.
Superior in Functionality, It Will Help You Make Any Job Easier and Faster.
- Feature: Satin FINISH15° and 75° Angle Headscompact Shank Design and Short Length for Access in Confined Spacesstandard Open End Configurationasme B107100 Proto® Offers More Than Just Tools. What Company Really Offers Customers Is: Peace of Mind. Proto Makes Tools in America; Not Because It’s Cheaper and Not Because It’s Convenient. Proto Don’t Even Do It Out of a Sense of Pride.
- Company Makes Tools in America, Because Put Simply...it’s How They Can Ensure Making the Best Quality Tool They Can. And in the Rare Instance When Company Can’t Make a Tool in America, People Do So Because... Again, Making the Highest Quality Tools Comes First.For Over 110 Years, Proto® Industrial Tools Have Been Made in America.
- From It’s Wrenches, Sockets, Ratchets and Torque Tools Manufactured in Dallas, Texas to Screwdrivers Made in Cheraw, South Carolina or Even It’s Industrial Storage Solutions Engineered and Built in Georgetown, Ohio, Proto Takes Pride in Knowing Tools Are Built at the Highest Quality Standards.
- Proto Engineers and Manufactures in America Knowing That It’s Tools Are Safe, Reliable and Help Get the Job Done.Warrenty: Except as Specified Below, Proto Industrial Tools, a Business Unit of Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. (“Proto”) Warrants Any of Its Proto® Branded Products, Including Products Sold by the Proto Industrial Tools That Are Marketed as Products “By Proto,” for the Useful Life of the Product Against Defects in Material or Workmanship.Die Grinders, Torque Wrenches, Torque Multipliers and Torque Testers Are Warranted for One Year, Except for Calibration Which Is Warranted for Ninety (90) Days From Date of Purchase.
- Torque Products Can Be Repaired and Recalibrated for a Nominal Charge at Any Proto Authorized Repair Center or Any Other Such Location as May Be Designated by Proto. Defects in Material or Workmanship Will Be Repaired or
- Replaced at No Cost: All Other Repairs Will Be at a Nominal Charge. Torque Products Are Precise Measuring Devices That Require Care in Handling. Proto Recommends That All Torque Wrenches Be Recalibrated Once a Year or More, Depending on Usage.Air Impact Tools Are Warranted for a Period of Two Years From the Original Purchase Date.
- The Obligation to the Original Purchaser Shall Be to Repairing or Replacing, at Proto’s Expense a Defective Tool if Returned by the Original Purchaser Within Two Years From the Date of Purchase.
- This Warranty Does Not Cover Defects or Damages to the Tool (I) After the Warranty Period Expires; (Ii) Resulting From Misuse or Abnormal Operation; (Iii) Resulting From a Failure to Properly Lubricate, Maintain or Operate the Tool; Or (Iv) Resulting From Any Repair or Maintenance Services Performed by Any Party Other Than Proto at All Dewalt Service Centers or a Person Authorized by Proto to Provide Repair and Maintenance Services for This Tool.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback
Combination Spanner Set
Product Price: Rs 3,101 / SetGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 1 Set
Combination spanner set made in germany with excellent finish with sizes from 6mm to 21mm .....
|6MM TO 21MM
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback